BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What's On YOUR Workdesk? Wednesday 161

It's time WOYWW over at:

Stamping Ground

Pop on over and see what everyone is up to!

This week let's see...

There's  my Book of Days out and dry from getting primed before bed yesterday. Broked being at 2 AM so 'yesterday' is a debatable term. Today is better by far... the sweet-honeymoon-period of Summer Break was broken yesterday by chaaaaos with da'boyz. It was also the Full Moon so I dump some blame there... lol. 

Cwazeeee-bbuuulllllbbb-bbbbbb-bbbb!!!

Today all is calmer so I've had them cleaning up the havoc they created yesterday and I'm sitting back listening to some Cosmic Cowgirl University recorded phone calls. Calming & Centering. Tonight I have a sleep test and though I had 'planned' to catch up on BOD I feel a greater need to clear myself in hopes I *can* fall asleep tonight with total strangers watching me (creepy). 

oooommmm... :O) ok I'm laughing... I'm trying here... Seriously!

Not much else going on, the usual mess of sh-tuff. 

Happy WOYWW!

 

3 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Oh, I've had a sleep test and it was interesting. I should have another one done since it's been years!!

I like the looks of your creative desk!!!!

I'm visiting everyone today as I was out celebrating Independence Day yesterday.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay #27

scrappymo! said...

Hope you managed to actually sleep during the sleep test! LOL
Your desk looks like you are getting ready to do something with those blank pages...I think you should share them next week!

Morti said...

The sleep test sounds interesting - you'll have to update us next week...wait...I mean tomorrow!

I'm a bit late getting round...LOL

Morti #47