BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chop-Chop...

I was not feeling to craft-y this morning... too many other things cluttering up my brain. Once the house was a wee bit tidier and my afternoon meeting cleared away I felt the Creativity Cork *POP* and we were off to the races...

The 1st 2 projects started as snippets off this Collage Sheet from Ceremony Share
(link on the picture)...


This one is for Dragon Dream Tag-It-On (TIO#41) SteamPunk Influences
ooohhhh... you all know me... They HAD me at SteamPunk!!!
I started with a chunk of the clock then embellied the ever-luvin' heck out it with some of my metal collection, watch bits and a small touch of Glimmer Misted Lace.
lol...
I'm not sure how much this weighs now but it's definitely a Heavy Metal Project. ;O)


This Postcard is for Haunted Design House (HDH041) Vile Vintage
It was the look on her face that sold me... soooo evil.
The Dagger and Serf Head were snippets both from some Halloween Clip-y sh-tuff I already had in my 'puter. Blood is my token 3D Crystal Lacquer coated over painted (dripped) on Glimmer Mist, with more GM over when it dried.
Now THAT'S a Red Queen! bwaahhhh-hhhaa-hhaaa!!!


This 4X4 comes from a snippet of a much larger 'Time' Collage Sheet
(unsure of origin) for The Three Muses Challenge 53: Time
I put a Tim Holtz Mask on, sprayed with green & brown Glimmer Mist. Then I used 3D Crystal Lacquer to stick the quote on, also coating the quote... then another quick Glimmer Mist spritz when partly dry.
I wish the picture for this one was better it looks sooo much better IRL.

14 comments:

Barb said...

All of these are fabulous, Sarah! The clockwork tags are beautiful, and I LOVE the wicked beheading piece!! Fantastic

indybev said...

That clockworks piece is impressive, and I wish I could see that last piece IRL too! It's very creative. Thanks for joining us.

Dragon said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU have steampunk in your tag!!!! I LOVE it... so much stuff!!!!! Fab (did you have room for an actual stamp??? tee hee) Your's beats the heck out of mine so thanks for dreaming with me this week
Hugs
Frankie
xx

Ozstuff said...

Wow! All your "timepieces" are superb. I am so impressed with the art skills and the diversity of your work. Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge this week and for sharing your delicious blog with your fellow bloggers!

Taluula said...

Wow, your muse definitely returned with a punch, you have created so many lovely pieces and they are all wonderfully completed. Of course, I have to say your piece for the Three Muses is the best, just because it is, and the quote is a smasher. Thank you for joining in and thank you so much for sharing the processes you used. Bravo.

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo! Hven't you been a busy gal! Truly fabby pieces! WOW that metal is soooo cool! And your vile vintage, superb! xxD

Hermine said...

They all are gorgeous

LivArtNow said...

Great work!! LOVE the wonderful steampunk tag, gorgeous metal pieces!! I've been trying to get my hands on some cool metal pieces cause I love steampunk, but so far nothing :) Guess I'm looking in all the wrong places, lol. The wicked beheading pice is too funny :)

Linda

Toni said...

First of all... love your TIO... steampunk. WOWZER.... this tag kicks $#%, and your time piece is amazing, just the quote you chose also...

Effie said...

Great stuff.. it is a shame glimmer mists don't show too well on the screen.. bet it looks all shimmery in the flesh!

SHAWN said...

Amazing work! I have really enjoyed visiting your blog. Your blog name is something I say all the time!

ISA said...

All are very beautiful, i love colors, style et technics :-)

Julia Winkler said...

Woweeee!!! You've got some GREAT work going on here. I love them all!

Zuzu's Blog said...

nice work.. particularly love the heavy metal piece lol..