BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Challenges... X2.

For 4X4 Friday Challenge: Eclectic
I did a collage of 16 'background inchies'
I clipped small pieces out of various images I had on file...
a Pot-Pourrie of Eye-Candy.


Postcard for Art Creations Friday Challenge #77

This Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme was the 1st thing that popped in my head when I saw the image this round... I think it suits. :O)
I also 'highlighted' the water spill with 3D Crystal Lacquer.


13 comments:

Hermine said...

Its lovely

Femmy said...

gorgeous piece!!

vintage wil said...

Really beautiful piece!!

Jester said...

Lovely piece and the Crystal Laquer such a fabulous touch.

Junibears said...

Great idea. beautiful.xx

Lori Saul said...

Both pieces are lovely , original and so creative!

Yvonne said...

Lovely piece!

Kim Dellow said...

Haha, that is fabulous. Kim

Lilly said...

Very nice work of art.

Tyggereye said...

Lovely inchie piece!!

Amy said...

really cute and sweet

Julia Winkler said...

I love your 4x4 -- it is truly eclectic and very creative!

Queen Bee said...

This is awesome!
Queen Bee Studio