BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

WELCOME to the Mad Tea Party!!!

Welcome to Scrapbooking is Cheaper than Therapy.
Pull up a chair, pour a cuppa and join me for a spell...

I hummed and I hawwed about what to post today... and eventually decided:
What's a Tea Party without cookies?!


These are the cookies the boyz and I baked for the Teacher's Gifts this week.
122 of them!!!
Chocolate Chip Shortbread... VERY rich.

mmm.... crumbly...

yummmers...

I made sure that there was a ingredients list in each package.
Just In Case...

The 1st few ready to go!

Up Close...
The Story of the Tags is HERE.

2 Baskets ready to Go.
Little One for William's School.
Bigger One for Arthur, Robert and Thomas's School.

Big Basket.

Smaller Basket.


In addition to Cookies I also figured I could link to a few of My Alice Inspired Artwork:
If you click on the images it will take you to the Blog Posts about them most include many, many more pictures of the projects...
Enjoy!

Falling Down the Rabbit Hole... I've found my MUCHNESS:

4X4: HAT-itude:


Red Queen Artist PostCard:


Alice in Mixed-Media Wonderland:
Post a Comment