BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy International SteamPunk Day!!!


For those that need a little more information on SteamPunk, check out Wikipedia
Images galore on Google

My family and I are active members in local SteamPunk group in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. This weekend was The SteamPunk Science Fair... inventions and gadgets and things oh my!
We had a blast and took a fantastic photo op while we had it...
Everyone in SteamPunk-er-y Gear and a gorgeous old Church the event was held at. Stonework, Ironwork and Big Gorgeously worn Doors.
As my Ode to SteamPunk for International SteamPunk Day I did my Challenge work for Small World of Inchies & Twinchies: SteamPunk Theme. I made 8 Twinchies from some of the Science Fair Photo Shoot!
I know I usually am a die-hard Inchie Artist but the Twinchie worked better with the Cogs I had to stamp. :O)
I used several different cogs and gears that we've been harvesting out off anything we can find them in. I stamped them in metallic then clear heat-embossed over.


Whole Set:


Aviator Arthur:


Robert the Intrepid Inventor:


Wild-West William:


Thomas the Urchin:


Greg... Man of Mystery:


Lady Doctor Sarah:


Greg & Sarah:


The Family that SteamPunks Together:

5 comments:

Irish3 said...

No way!!! Your inchies and the background story are too cool!!! I love all the looks of each family member!! Thanks for sharing them.

Carole said...

Cool twinchies!

Ellen said...

how funny, great inchies and a perfect background for them

daisy said...

Way too cool :o)

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

These are so cool! I love them all! Great idea!