BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TOOT-TOOT!!!

Yup, that's right... my BIG June announcement:
I'm the newest Design Team Member over at ARTastic Challenge Blog.
I'm thrillllllled to be able to work with such a creative bunch of ladies and I look forward to the challenges ahead.

Pop on over and try the monthly "Art" based challenge...
There are always prizes to be had!!!

Junes inspiration will come from the painting

The Perfumed Garden by John Coburn

Perfumed Garden added criteria.....

Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points
1 x tree = 1pt
2 x different coloured birds = 2pts
3 x falling leaves = 3pts

This is my Page:

I really liked the divided but solid background so I emulated that on my page with ripped pattern paper strips.
Also kept to the Original Art color scheme... with the addition of green. :O)
The tree is hand-cut from patterned paper and the leaves are all punched from various patterned papers...
lol, yup, took some time to get those all attached.

1 comment:

Tyggereye said...

Thats great congrats!!