BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

From the Studio of Sick...

I managed to drag myself to the Studio today to get some DT work done as well as a few personal challenges...
For those that don't know I'm pretty damaged up right now.
I won't go into the deets since they are already blogged: HERE
I'm doing much better. It's amazing what happens when your up to 7 meds to treat one nasty.
Bring on the Cannon and blow up that Fly-Swatter!

TOOT-TOOT!!!
During that time I also got some FANTASTIC news:
I'm going to be the June Guest DT on Gutter Girls!
It's not up yet but I'll be sure to post it. :O)


First up is a Postcard for Collage Obsession #18: Mirror.
I used a cropped shot from a bigger project of mine.
Which I blogged about: HERE.
I wanted a smaller version of the main for inspiration up on my wall, in my Art Area, where I can see it.
The theme of finding my MUCHNESS is kinda a *big* deal for me right now.
I'm moving on... and Our Wedding is in 105 days (eek!)
This project reflects that and I wanted a version I could keep out. :O)
I spritzed it with sheer Glimmer Mist and inked the edges to finish it off.


Second up another Postcard, this one for Macabre Monday HDH042: Sinister Shadows.
I created the Shadow by painting Slate Glimmer Mist on with a brush, letting it soak into the paper... then added the innocent little miss, deep in thought with no idea what lurks even in her own shadow! *shivering*


Last but certainly no least a Postcard for Art On The Darkside Challenge #60: Jack the Ripper.
I started with an image of a dirty London Alleyway, spritzed Deep Red Glimmer Mist on messily and then added Dear Jack. I highlighted Jack's Weapon with silver pencil crayon and added some more Glimmer Mist blood.
Yup, not someone I'D like to meet in a dark alley!

Post a Comment