BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

From the Studio of Sick...

I managed to drag myself to the Studio today to get some DT work done as well as a few personal challenges...
For those that don't know I'm pretty damaged up right now.
I won't go into the deets since they are already blogged: HERE
I'm doing much better. It's amazing what happens when your up to 7 meds to treat one nasty.
Bring on the Cannon and blow up that Fly-Swatter!

TOOT-TOOT!!!
During that time I also got some FANTASTIC news:
I'm going to be the June Guest DT on Gutter Girls!
It's not up yet but I'll be sure to post it. :O)


First up is a Postcard for Collage Obsession #18: Mirror.
I used a cropped shot from a bigger project of mine.
Which I blogged about: HERE.
I wanted a smaller version of the main for inspiration up on my wall, in my Art Area, where I can see it.
The theme of finding my MUCHNESS is kinda a *big* deal for me right now.
I'm moving on... and Our Wedding is in 105 days (eek!)
This project reflects that and I wanted a version I could keep out. :O)
I spritzed it with sheer Glimmer Mist and inked the edges to finish it off.


Second up another Postcard, this one for Macabre Monday HDH042: Sinister Shadows.
I created the Shadow by painting Slate Glimmer Mist on with a brush, letting it soak into the paper... then added the innocent little miss, deep in thought with no idea what lurks even in her own shadow! *shivering*


Last but certainly no least a Postcard for Art On The Darkside Challenge #60: Jack the Ripper.
I started with an image of a dirty London Alleyway, spritzed Deep Red Glimmer Mist on messily and then added Dear Jack. I highlighted Jack's Weapon with silver pencil crayon and added some more Glimmer Mist blood.
Yup, not someone I'D like to meet in a dark alley!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Great work, as usual! Delightfully dark... LOVE the glimmer shadow! Thanks for playing along with Macabre Monday!

Tyggereye said...

Congrats on the DT spot! Thats awesome. Love the Jack the ripper ATC. Awesome

Julia Winkler said...

He's wonderfully creepy!