BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 140

Don't forget to pop in at:
Stamping Ground
To see what everyone is up to this week!

*not* been a productive week so the 'piles' are high. boo!
Hubby fell on the ice at work and has been off. In addition he picked up strep throat along the way in one of the many doctor's office, clinic and hospital he's visited. So the routine this week has been more 'off' than it was last week.
There-There... Poor Bunny.


The pile of books to the left:
-Art Calendar 2012 366 Challenge
-Art Journal out for NaNoJouMo February edition
-Book of Days
and the Big Yellow Book of Scheduling.
Which had us off to Doctors appointments for the Biggest and Smallest boy and Physio for the Hubs tomorrow.
I *DID* manage to get caught up on my Postcards for the 52 Weeks Postcard Challenge. Still need to share, will get them posted later today (I hope). I'm keeping my eyes peeled for an old Atlas to alter to make a display for them. They're spread across the middle for now.
...and my pretty Fleurs!
Greg got them for me last week. :O) Last week was (still is) a week my S.A.D. took over. More interested in zzzzz... than 'making' or moving right now. *yawn*
Would like to hibernate through the rest of the winter.
That means I'm needingto be off rustling up coffee!


11 comments:

Terrie said...

Looks like a busy desk in the midst of a project - hope you find some energy to put all those cool tools to use! visiting from woyww.

Karen said...

Looks like a busy, creative desk! Those flowers are really pretty. Sending lots of positive vibes to you all [[[hugs]]].

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Karen #90

Julia Dunnit said...

Love your cheerful February calendar page. Poor hubbie, hope he's on the mend now. I think being thrown out of routine plays havoc with getting creative stuff done, am sure once all is back to normal, you'll be on a familiar roll.

That Craft Place Ltd said...

Poor ole hubby, sounds like he is in the wars!!!
But more importantly, I LOVE your desk!!!!! Sooooo crafty!
Am now following xx
Lisa 163

May said...

Busy desk going on today, love those flowers, I hope DH is on the mend,I have become a follower now!! Hugs May x x x x x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Looks busy! Hope hubby on mend now. Thanks for sharing & enjoy this weeks WOYWW, I've been nosing around all the fab desks as I try to visit everyone! Zo x 83

505whimsygirl said...

Lots of nice goodies on your desk! Oh, your poor hubby. No kissing - you don't want to get strep throat too!!!

Happy WOYWW
Kay
#129

Sarah said...

My room is a mess and I have a sick hubby too - sigh. Hope you find time to play...Thanks for letting us look in and peek at your desk... Sarah at 7...

Katie said...

What a fun desk! I hope your husband is feeling better!

Happy WOYWW (on Friday!)
Katie #18

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Doctors' surgeries and hospitals are such unhealthy places. Hope your husband soon feels much better. Your desk looks a very exciting place to be. Have a good week. xx Maggie #89

Bridget Larsen said...

opps not good for your husband,hope he gets healed soon.
Bridget #51