BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 141

Stop by:
Stamping Ground
to see what everyone else is up to this fine WOYWW!

This week I had to clear all 'in progress' books off the desk... my eldest son had a canvas he was working on for a Play at his school.
*Shared it at the bottom of this post.*
Got evicted from my own desk. boo!
That was a blessing in disguise: The strep hubby had, I mentioned last week... he was sooo generous and shared. Add a double ear infection and my Muse was not in a 'creating' mood this week.
Playing catch-up on everything...

Today's plan is to get caught up on A Year in the Life of an Art Journal. Prepped a book for altering and started working in it yesterday. Was partially through a layout while watching Lost Girl and my get-up-and-go got-up-and-went. (zzzz...) I *know* I'm tired when it's not possible to keep my eyes open for even the teeeniest possibility of a shirtless Dyson.
so yup... usual mess. :O)
Also have a Hubby in here... for another week. He's on vacation so *hopefully* I'll be out of the Studio doing some fun sh-tuff with him. Yesterday we snuck out to see a movie for Valentine's Day, with Christmas gift certificates that were quickly going stale, lol. Earphones are a good thing *g*. When he's in here he's been edits pictures (often includes colorful language) or playing some medial sack-em-before-they-sack-you game on his 'puter. *yawn* To each their own!

THIS is the canvas my son made for the play at his school:
"Caffs, Frapps and Chats", a play in Coffee House format.
Not bad for 13 years old, eh?
Post a Comment