BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 142

Another Wednesday has rolled on up... ack! Where did the past week go?!
My eldest son's Birthday-pa-looza ate my time...
ah, well... Last kid Birthday til September *WOOT* so back to business!

Don't forget to pop on over to:
Stamping Ground
See what everyone else is up to!

Usual mess of supplies here:
Today's 'must finish' project: My Calendar 366 spread for April. April showers and Easter theme. Hemming & hawing on color options. Book of Days, NaNoJouMo and A Year in the Life of an Art Journal all waiting for sh-tuff too.
Ever present Ayva puppy to the left... and um, ahhh... geee...
We totally foster-failed *blushing* and are now on a foster to adopt contract.
She needs the rest of her shots, fixing etc... before it can go through all legal like.
The studio smells deee-vine... Greg replaced my flowers with a Blue Pearl Hyacith which is pumping out the scent. *bliss*
So... What's on YOUR Workdesk?


10 comments:

Karen said...

A lovely, creative craft space, I too love Hyacinth's, they are one of my favourite Spring flowers :)

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

Gwen said...

Lovely! Perfume aids creative flow!
Do you have a puppy?
xx 101

Julia Dunnit said...

You've got a lot of schtuff on the go now - I now they aren't 'commitments' in the sense of the word, but they are each to be done on a loose time huh...gives me hives!! Love the hyacinth, wonderful scent, how thoughtful he is.

May said...

Lovely creative desk, just love Hyacinth's they smell divine! Have a great week, Hugs May x x x

May said...

Lovely creative desk, just love Hyacinth's they smell divine! Have a great week, Hugs May x x x

505whimsygirl said...

I too am a failed foster mom! Congrats!!!!

Your desk looks very nice and active. I love that!!

Happy WOYWW
Kay
#29

CraftygasheadZo said...

Lots of fun goodies going on, pretty flower too. Hope you enjoy this week's snoop around the creative desks for WOYWW. I'm still nosing, I know it's Friday, but I will get to everyone! Take care Zo xx 81

Mynn xx said...

A fabulous space--what a sweetheart to have fresh flowers for you! And hyacinths are gorgeous--such inspiration! :)

KanataNewf said...

how did I know that you guys would wind up adopting the cutie? Congrats and hope it all works out in your favour. I call that a foster success, not a fail. She will have a wonderful, loving home.

KanataNewf said...

how did I know that you guys would wind up adopting the cutie? Congrats and hope it all works out in your favour. I call that a foster success, not a fail. She will have a wonderful, loving home.