BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 24, 2012

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal: February 15th prompt

THE PROMPT: My Favorite Things
ie: a few of the things you LOVE about someone you love. Can be alive or dead.
THE STUFF: Lists and ephemera
ie: have a few tokens from that someone? Maybe the cover of the CD with "your song" or a napkin from the restaurant you both love to eat at...
THE TECHNIQUE: Pockets
ie: Use pockets to store those "things" on your page.

********
Ended up doing several other 'I love someone cause' style projects recently so I tweaked the prompts for this one. Made it a smatter listing of a few of *my* Favorite things, used vintage ephemera (clip-art) and then a more organized looking list-y in the big pocket.

Even got to 'sneak' one of my newest favorite images in, from Altered Artifacts, she just so durn cute!








Post a Comment