BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

4X4 Friday: Snow

4x4 Friday: Snow

For all our friends who have had a chance to work their snow shovels a bit - this week's challenge is SNOW! Enjoy!

**************************************************
SNOW
Is still a 4-letter word to me.
*shuddering*
I personally think it should snow a few days before Christmas,
then all melt immediately after Valentine's Day.
Look perty for the Holiday then Bu-BYE!
So far so lucky here though being in Canada's Capitol I know this will be a short lived thing.
For my 4X4 I decided to dig into the stash of Cards from last Holidays. I sanded and mounted the image on DCWV Christmas Stack paper. I silver embossed the edges as well as on the wee tag I added with blue hemp.
Plan to punch a hole in a corner and it will become a Tag for this year.
Waste not, Want not!


No comments: