BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tuesday Taggers: Old Father Time...

- this theme is open to your own interpretation so please feel free to run with whatever your thoughts are for this one.

I actually made a TAG this time... for 2010 I think this is a 1st for me with this challenge! ;O)
I found this wonderful Clip-Art image...
Base of Burgundy cardstock, heavily inked in Burgundy and Navy.
Clock pattern paper and image inked as well.
I wanted a grungy look with some movement so I inked in circles.

Good-Bye 2010

2 comments:

Cazro said...

Your tag fits the challenge perfectly. I think you have captured the passing of time extremely well. Thanks for joining in our last challenge for 2010 at Tuesday Taggers.

Unknown said...

How very apt for our theme on TT's this week. Thanks for joining us. Emma xx