BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Daily... and we're off!!!

This year I've decided to journal our Christmas so I've signed up for December Daily at Ali Edwards. Check it out HERE!!!

I spent 2 hours last night pulling together my 'Base Book'...
I just LOVE that I can use up all the bits and pieces I have lying around from past Christmas projects.
This is definitely a Stash Dive Project... my FAVORITE!
The cover is made from 6 1/2" X 6 1/2" Cereal Board covered in Patterned Paper. Gluesticks and ScorPal tape are my friend.
Pages are 6" X 6" Card-stock covered in Pattern Paper & corner rounded. Crop-o-dile'd holes through all.
2 pages per day giving a total of 6" X 12" to work on each day.
I kept my pages very plain so I can gather bits and pieces each day to add I'd rather have relevant sh-tuff on most of the pages than just some pretty impersonal decor.
I work fast so I'm not worried about having a ton pre-done.
I haven't even added the Numbers for each Day... I'll be adding these as I go, didn't want them in the way if I have bigger things to add on certain days. All cut from 1 sheet of Pattern Paper.

I've posted a few pictures below and at the bottom of the post is a link to the rest in My Flickr Album.
I'll be keeping the Flickr Album up to date and I may/may not post all the pages here. I'll see where this project takes me...





More Pictures HERE in my December Daily 2010 Flickr Album.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Отличное начало! Поздравляю!!!