BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Daily Catch-Up...

Though I hadn't planned to do it tonight...
I ended up sitting down and finishing the catch-up for my December Daily.
Our 'Christmas' starts in November so I had 2 days to catch-up on before December 1st.

This is the Cover decorated:
The inside front.
I always remind myself about
The Christmas Pledge
This was a great place to post it!

THE CHRISTMAS PLEDGE
Believing in the beauty and simplicity of Christmas,

I commit myself to the following:
1. To remember those people who truly need my gifts.

2. To express my love for family and friends

in more direct ways than presents.
3. To rededicate myself to the spiritual growth of my family.

4. To examine my holiday activities

in light of the true spirit of Christmas.
5. To initiate one act of peacemaking

within my circle of family and friends.
-from Unplug the Christmas Machine ,

by Jo Robinson and Jean Coppock Staeheli

Our Holiday began when we celebrated 'Christmas in November' November 2nd.
My Aunt & Uncle go to Mexico for the winter leaving mid-November so we have a complete 'Christmas' with them before they go.
November 30th we had the Christmas Pictures taken.
December 1st: The Countdown Calendars Begin!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

This looks great! Can't wait to see your next pages!
xxx Peggy