BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Three Muses Challenge - The World of Movies

The Three Muses Challenge - The World of Movies

Show us your favourite movie stars, or take your inspiration from a movie title. Anything goes!!

************************
mrrooowrrrr!!!
ANY excuse to do Ryan Reynolds! (yes I mean DO!)
I just love this Canadian Cutie.
He's the whole package:
looks, talent, brains and what a sense of humor!
*le sigh*
I'll take one of him on toast please? Hold the toast.

More on Ryan Reynolds HERE.


4 comments:

rebekah said...

settle down you chicky girl!

indybev said...

I have to admit I've never heard of Ryan Reynolds, but I certainly agree he IS a hunk!!

Taluula said...

Mmmmmmm, I don't know who he is, but hey would cares, he does seem to have it all. Thanks for sharing him with us!

Peggy said...

Haha, this page put a biiiiig smile on my face, and ... I have to admit not only because of what you wrote ... the pics aren't hard to look at either LOL. He sure is something!
xxx Peggy