BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 17, 2010

S0artful: Pink Christmas

Pink Christmas takes your creative spirit.

**************************************

lol... I'm no braver!
I am but a single estrogen carrying entity in a house with 5 testosterone carrier...
I use PINK as a defense mechanism.
For example my Pink Dell LapTop the boyz thing is 'gross'.
GOOD! I think it's gross too but if it keep 'em away from my sh-tuff, I can live with that.
I started this wee card with a pre-done base I got in a prize bag. Sprayed it with 2 different pink glimmer mists. Then stamped in brown using the Close to my Heart: Vintage Christmas set.
Added some min-brads and a strip of bling.
Pink-mas!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Sarah, This is gorgeous. I love the soft shimmer. And, pink and brown is a lovely color combination. Beautiful stamping. Thanks for being Soartful.