BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Bunny Blog Hop WINNERS!!!!


Alas all good things must come to an end...
The April Bunny Blog Hop was a BLAST!

I'm thankful for everyone that 'hopped' by and left such lovely comments, compliments and Birthday Wishes.
I think even Hope is blushing!
I hope everyone enjoyed popping by and seeing all the wonderful projects people made. I'm planning to pop by commenter's Blogs and do some following of my own over the next few days! :O)

I'm a little later getting the draws done than I had hoped, my apologies...
My husband has been home for 3 days with a 'Man Cold'. Same cold I had last week but (of course) it mutated once it hit his mmmasculine system and he's 'dying'. *sigh* Or at least asking me to kill him every 1/2 hour or so.

The past few days have been a lot of patting him on the head and saying 'poor bunny' and not much time for me or my sh-tuff. Good thing he's cute. ;O)

So...
With no further adoooo
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


**********
The Draw for the 'Spring Themed' Comment Blog Candy Pack

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

8

Timestamp: 2011-04-06 23:09:56 UTC

Brenna
who said:
that is super cute!! tfs

************

The Draw for the

'Birthday Themed' Follower Blog Candy Pack

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

55

Timestamp: 2011-04-06 23:09:25 UTC

Ashleigh Copenhaver

Congratulations to you Both!!!!

Ladies,
Would you kindly email me your mailing information,
so I can get your New Goodies out to you.
Thanks!


sarahccooper@rogers.com



No comments: