BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tag Tuesday - The Chair

Tag Tuesday - The Chair

This week's challenge is to use a something we see everyday - the humble chair! Please make a chair the focal point of your tag. Someone could be sitting in it, but it must be the focal point and not the person (or thing) sitting in it.

**********
Good Challenge!
I *knew* I had a chair stamp somewhere... I had to dig, but I found it!
Not even inked.
This was a set got because I liked another stamp in the set.

I cut the Tag with a dull blade and sanded it to get a real 'shabby couch' feel.
I thought the pattern on the paper looked very upholstery Fabric-y.
Stamp, Ink and Markers are all Stampin' Up!
Pattern Paper is K&Company.
Flower Eyelet, Trim and Fiber are stash sh-tuff.

4 comments:

BelleSouth said...

Nicely done, Sarah! Thank for playing!

Rebecca

Janna said...

Hi Sarah! Great tag, that chair has a bit of whimsy to it, a little attitude like it is standing there with it's hands on it's hips! Maybe it's just my silly side coming out. The point is, I love your tag, it made me smile!!

Diane said...

Great tag.....love it...I think I need a "new" chair stamp!

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Sarah! Sorry I'm so late making the rounds for this, but still want to say that I LOVE your tag! Very pretty! ~tina