BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Theme Thursday Challenge – Moustache/Beard!

This week’s theme is moustache/beard!
Use an image with a moustache or beard in your creation this week!
Use collage images, rubber stamps, fancy paper , embellishments or any other art supply to make your creation!
Digital art is also welcome!
Interpret this theme any way you like!

*********
I knew the quote I wanted...
but the image was eluding me...
I decided rather than pass on this weeks challenge to keep it clean & simple,
which had been my 1st instinct anyway. :O)
Hand drawn 'stache.
All markers & inks Stampin'Up!


1 comment:

Cherie said...

I love this! I made a card a couple weeks ago with a mustache. This totally made me think about it, and giggle a little! Great job!

http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com