BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WOYWW??? #98

As usually the answer is simple: A Mess!
Posting this for Stamping Ground's What's On Your Work-desk Wednesday? #98
The Pink theme was not intended, honest...
I have 2 cards there I completed last night very, very late. I was hoping to photograph them in some daylight today. Best laid plans... *sigh* um, it's dark, gloomy and pouring rain this morning.
A Perfect Crafting Day!
I have parts for my Sir Stampsalot Challenge, Tag Tuesday and a personal project floating around... and Coffee... blessed, blessed Coffee.
I also have the Etsy Custom Order all ready to package up.
Before I can hide in the Studio from the rain I'm off to the Post Office.
yeah...

This Weeks Fleurs:
I picked up the Bunny Bucket to use for some markers (I lurve Bunnies!) but the Bright Pink Kalachoe fit perfect... for now.

7 comments:

Karen said...

A lovely, busy and creative desk. I love the bucket, the plant is just perfect for it!
Have a lovely WOYWW,
Karen #41

Chelle said...

Nice busy desk. I haven't done the WOYWW in a couple of weeks. Just thought I would pop in.

Jessica Buffa said...

The coffee mug in the middle reminds me of my work area. LOL! I lurve coffee :O) Good luck with all your upcoming projects!

okienurse said...

Way to go Sarah! Love the pinkish creative mess. I don't think I've ever seen your desk not busy. Love the cards you are making. I don't think I ever go to my craft room without a cup of coffee or tea with me. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #28

karen said...

Hello fellow Canadian!
Nice crafty and creative space you have here! And I love your new bunny bucket!
xoxo Karen #43

April said...

Busy crafty desk there, great workspace, thanks for sharing.

Spyder said...

ohoo yes it does look very busy to me. Do you put your paint brush in your tea like me? ...(always!) Happy late WOYWW

(Lyn)