BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WOYWW??? #98

As usually the answer is simple: A Mess!
Posting this for Stamping Ground's What's On Your Work-desk Wednesday? #98
The Pink theme was not intended, honest...
I have 2 cards there I completed last night very, very late. I was hoping to photograph them in some daylight today. Best laid plans... *sigh* um, it's dark, gloomy and pouring rain this morning.
A Perfect Crafting Day!
I have parts for my Sir Stampsalot Challenge, Tag Tuesday and a personal project floating around... and Coffee... blessed, blessed Coffee.
I also have the Etsy Custom Order all ready to package up.
Before I can hide in the Studio from the rain I'm off to the Post Office.
yeah...

This Weeks Fleurs:
I picked up the Bunny Bucket to use for some markers (I lurve Bunnies!) but the Bright Pink Kalachoe fit perfect... for now.

Post a Comment