BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

ScrapFIT Weekend Warm Up #2

ScrapFIT Weekend Warm Up #2: FaceBook Challenge
It's time for WWU #2! I know that everyone is super busy, and if you're like me, you need to make a list of everything you need to accomplish each day. That is what this WWU is all about...LISTS! Create a layout or project that includes a LIST of some sort. Also, use the color BLUE somewhere. Have fun! Post your finished project on the ScrapFIT FaceBook Page.
********************
The Base of my Blank NoteCard is DCWV, textured (Christmas) complete with envelope.
Pattern Paper and Cardstock from Scrappy Cat: Kids, Teens and In-Betweens 8X8 Pad.
Paper Punch, Ink, Markers, Brad and Stamps: Eat Chocolate are all Stampin' Up!
Die-Cut silhouette made with my *NEW* Slice and the Think Pink Design Card! (Luvin' it!)


2 comments:

Anniebee said...

This is really cute, Sarah! I'll subscribe to this train of thought myself! Without chocolate and paper crafting, what would be the use of living? LOL I visited your blog during the last hop and really liked what I saw. I couldn't find your follow button at the time but I'm back now with more time to spare and I found it.... way down at the bottom! Yay! Sooo... I'm following you too now.

Unknown said...

I love your blog and have put you on my list of blogs that should get the Versatile Blogger Award :) I love coming to your blog and seeing all of the new things you have created! It's so inspirational to see the creativeness and quality of your creations.

My post about the award is at this link http://letstalkaboutme-sara.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award-days-10-and-11.html