BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Three Muses: Steampunkerie

***If your looking for the April Bunny Blog Hop... head HERE***

The Three Muses Challenge - Steampunkerie

The theme this week is STEAMPUNKERIE.

Have a lot of fun with this one.

**********
ahhhh... yes!
Another challenge I've missed far to many of...
THIS theme was guaranteed to pique my interest!
I used Digi-Stamps (Simply Betty),
Rubber Stamps, Markers and Ink (Stampin' Up!).
All mounted on Cereal Box Board to make my Postcard.

Truly Timeless...
Steampunk Romance!



2 comments:

indybev said...

Well, now, this is a new look at steampunk romance. I love it! Thanks so much for bringing it to our challenge this week!

Taluula said...

Now, my friend, this is a superb and original piece of steampunkerie and I love it. Thank you for joining in this week and I hope we see you again soon.