BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Inspiration Avenue: Self Portrait

***If your looking for the April Bunny Blog Hop... head HERE***

Inspiration Avenue Weekly Challenge: Self Portrait Okay ~ this week may prove to be quite a challenge
After all, who is always available when you are ready to create?
It can just say "you" in some way, in any medium.
************

I am not happy with the end result of this attempt...
and I'm OK with admitting that.
I tried to emulate a few other pages/projects I had done similar and this one just isn't *as* good.

I have a busy, chaotic yet colorful life.
That was what I was going for.
Mounted canvas, paint and collage work.
It was still wet when I photographed (kids needed to run off with our only camera) so it a wee shiny.

I will also share the ones I DO like:

This was the one I had in my Mind's Eye when I started.
This one as well...This was one I made for another similar challenge.
This is my favorite though... by far!






4 comments:

Theresa said...

I like all your different takes on your self portrait!! Lovely.
Happy IA Sunday. Theresa

Unknown said...

I love all the variety you've included here, and yes, my favorite is the last- I find the way you combined all those flowers with other images very pleasing to the eye- also being able to portray yourself in so many different ways is wonderful!

Kat W said...

Wow - what a wonderful collection of self-portraits - they are all vibrant & full of interesting detail. I think my favourite is the rainbow one with you in the bottom right. But I like them all for what they tell me about you. Good to get to know you this way & through IA.

Kat :-)

gma said...

They are great! Too fun! They are all different but we are many faceted
making the possibilities endless.
;-)