BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Postcard Art: Mothers (late!)

Skittering in late on this one...
Keep forgetting there are some major time zone differences on many challenges, but already had all the elements ready to make this, better late then never!
I got home last evening and the New Sunday Challenge was already posted so I enjoyed a (fantastic!) evening with friends... figured it was late already it could wait til morning. :O)
Nothing Blew Up Right? ...lol.

Sunday Postcard Art: Mothers
Ink rubbed Glossy Cardstock and a Slice Silhouette.

1 comment:

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi, I'm just popping in to meet you. I'm a new follower and I'm here on the Love Link Up Party from K Andrews.Have a great day and I really love this image. Hope to see you over at mine!
Hugs from Gold Coast, Australia
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/