BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Love Link Up Party for All the BRAVE Girls Who Dare To Be....

Today has not been a superbly studio productive day, but a good one for sh-tuff around the house, mixed with some Etsy posting catch-up and Blog Reading.

Plus (thanks be!) The Man Cold ridden hubs went back to work! lol Taking things easy... and just enjoying life today. In my travels I stumbled on the 'Love Link Up Party' at Getting Cricky... Cut & Pasted Deets Below:

"Love Link Up Party for All the BRAVE Girls Who Dare To Be....

Show EVERYONE on this link some love--Go follow them, leave them a comment, and let's LINK UP SOME LOVE Today!! You will never know how many people your simple act may touch!!! Everyone loves to feel loved! Let's LINK UP THE LOVE!!!!

READY.....SET....LOVE/COMMENT....LINK....ADD the LINK to your BLOG!!!

Oh yes! I couldn't figure out where to leave a comment on her blog post so my 'Sarah Fact' is:
Though I cannot stand to have a messy kitchen (ew!) I actually function better in a cluttered Studio. I glance around and something'll catch my eye and for some reason it'll be *THE* thing that was missing. When everything is all neat and packed away... things are always harder to get together. ;O)

5 comments:

Rachel Miller said...

Hi I am here from KAndrews Love Link Up Party. I am your newest follower and I hope that you find the time to stop by my blog.

Rachel Miller
http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com
http://rachelluvs2craft.stampinup.net

keshapooh said...

Hi, new follower from the love link up party. love your blog design.

Tanya said...

Hello there.. I'm Tanya and visiting via the linking party. I'm your newest follower and would love for you to visit when you get a chance. Hope you have a SUPER SUNDAY!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

M.M. DeZigns said...

I'm a new follower! Great Party :)

Feel free to stop by my blog, leave a little love & check out the sweet Blog Candy that I am giving away ~ http://mmdezigns.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

Cara said...

Hi, I'm a new follower via KAndrews link love party. Would love to have you come by my blog leave a little love :o)
www.CarasScrapNStampArt.blogspot.com