BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room: Week #57 - 'Doilies & Lace:

Week #57 - 'Doilies & Lace'

Create a card or project based on the inspiration photo and use DOILIES and/or LACE! You are welcome to use stamps, die cuts, paper, lace, doilies, or fabric in any way you are inspired to create with ... but be sure to show us some doilies and lace!

What a YUMMY challenge :)

This week's sponsor: Cupcake Card Craft

**********
shhh...
Though I know it's likely she'll see it anyway...
*THIS* is going to my Mom's Mother's Day Card.
Black Textured Card Base is DCWV (comes with envelope).
Vintage Clip Art (Flickr Collage Group find) crumpled and sanded for a shabby look.
Light and Hot Pink Lace from my Auction Stash.
Flowers are Prima.
MOM Bling is My Mind's Eye.
Acrylic Butterfly by Reflections.
Pearls and Mulberry Paper are Stash Sh-tuff.
Blank Inside so I can tell her just how much I love her!



2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh so pretty ... I love all that bling! Thanks for sharing this with us in the Tea Room :)

Sandy Ang said...

Love the way the bling spells mom. And those flowers are just gorgeous. Have a happy easter