BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

April Darker Side Challenge @Scrapbook.com: Springtime!

This month’s challenge topic will be Spring Time. You can interpret this any which way you like. Here are a couple of hints: use darker colors as substitutes for colors you'd normally use for spring or focus on the "time" part of the challenge more than the "spring."
Let your imagination and your dark side loose!
Have fun! I
can’t wait to see what you all will come up with!

***********************
I apologize for photos with the paint still wet...
We're leaving within the hour for our belated Honeymoon Trip!
Yes, Yes...
I'm a psycho squeezing in more scrapping before.
This page has driven me bonkers... I had the pictures picked and it just wasn't working.
I finally stumbled on some 'word art' from
Elegant Word Art by Bethany and *ding!* it finally worked.
Cardstock is The Paper Company.
Rubbed with Stampin' Up! Inks.
Then Deco Art paint was smeared on and the photos were pressed into the wet paint. I love this look, the paint bubbles over the edge leaving the photo in a 'puddle', Mud Puddle in this case! lol
Dirt Piles, Titles and Journal Block are liiiiiberally sprayed and splattered in Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and inked.
Garden Tool Stickers are from the $ store.



No comments: