BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 15, 2012

200+ Follower Blog Candy... Want in on the draw?

Blog Candy... 
Been awhile...
hmm...
Think it's time again?
 Lousy health makes me sad, giving gifts cheers me up...
The follower amount hit 200 recently:
 In honor of hitting that landmark I'm giving away a Prize...
Thank-You all!!!
 Soooooo....
Draw on Monday July 2nd!
*Date changed because I was laaaate getting sh-tuff together*
To be in:
Leave a Comment on this Post.
Easy Peasy...
Please consider becoming a follower, 
Always lots to see I'm a busy Art-er!

and most importantly:
GOOD LUCK! 

Pictures at last...
LOTS of sh-tuff!
I'm not even going to *try* to list what's in this prize pack, pictures are worth more than words. :O)

Stickers, Rub-On, Inks, Books, Cards, Chalks and more... 
Oh My!
 Lace and more Lace...
All from auctions, true Vintage!
 Ribbons Galore...
Also Vintage auction fare.
  

Close-Ups of the Lace:

 Close-Up of the Ribbons:

Several Close-Ups of the Rest:

Post a Comment