BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 159

It's still Wednesday,*just*... 11:43 PM here.
Whistling in.... weeeee....

Hop on over to:
To check out all the other, not as late, postings. 

Today I DID get some art done: Week 7 in Soulistry (It's posted just before this) this morning when I took the picture I had everything laid out to get started.
Also had a yummy Starbucks 8-pump Caramel Frappuccino with my name on it and some flavor co-ordinated caramel-toffee scones waiting for me... yum. 
The usual mess, Hero sneaking in the door to look mournfully at me in hopes of being blessed with a scone (not happening) and the new victim, er... Polka Dot Plant hubby bought as a sacrifice, er... um gift. I have no luck with them, but they are so cute and people keep bringing me more. *shaking head* Poor thing.
lol

The rest of the day was eaten up by a hospital endocrine appointment for the eldest boy and then preparations to celebrate Summer Solstice tonight. Beautiful BBQ dinner with the 1st watermelon of the season, followed by a lovely (quick due to the extreme heat here) fire... with a wee blessing and some marshmallow roasting. Simple and Splendid.


10 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

you desk is looking nice and busy. i love the drawers at the back. how interesting that you celebrate summer solstice. it's unheard of here in the Philippines. happy WOYWW!
blessings and hugs from #15
peggy aplSEEDS

SandeeNC said...

LOL, I do believe Hero is looking kinda sad there...poor thing! How is your mom doing? I have a polka dot plant too, but mine is happy, hope you don't kill it off too quickly! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Hazel said...

Lots of interest on your busy desk. Hope the hospital appointment went well. The BBQ sounds great. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a good week. Hazel WOYWW #87 x

Neesie said...

Looks like there's a lot happening in your creative space.
Ahh poor Hero...how can you resist those eyes?
I have my fingers crossed for your polka dot plant. :$
Have fun and enjoy your desk hopping.
I thought I'd nip to the back of the WOYWW queue to find the late comers. LOL

Eliza said...

Very busy desk, I like to zoom in but couldn't boo hoo. Roasted marshmallows yummie my favourtie, what time did you say to arrive LOL


Happy crafting this week
Eliza #164
http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/
Please respond only to the queenartoypia blog.

Miriam said...

Lovely busy desk - thanks for the snoop.
#101

SophieNewton said...

I just love your scrapbook quote, please may I pinch that and use it myself?? Your workspace is fabulous. What is your secret to finding time to craft?? I only have one little girl and I'm finding it so hard to fit in any mommy playtime, you seem to manage it so well, with four boys!!! If you ever fancy an ATC or tag swap, please drop me a line as I'm always keen to exchange art with other eager crafters x
Sophie no.92

LiliansArt said...

love tho whole crafty mess.. is that a real dog in the shadows?

scrappymo! said...

With 4 active boys I am amazed you have time to craft...good on you girl!!!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Simple and Splendid...how marvellous. Really, is that so called becasue they put 8 pump squirts of caramel in? Yowser!! YUM!
Never heard it called a polka dot plant before. Take heart, you are not alone in the plant sacrificing thing.