BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 159

It's still Wednesday,*just*... 11:43 PM here.
Whistling in.... weeeee....

Hop on over to:
To check out all the other, not as late, postings. 

Today I DID get some art done: Week 7 in Soulistry (It's posted just before this) this morning when I took the picture I had everything laid out to get started.
Also had a yummy Starbucks 8-pump Caramel Frappuccino with my name on it and some flavor co-ordinated caramel-toffee scones waiting for me... yum. 
The usual mess, Hero sneaking in the door to look mournfully at me in hopes of being blessed with a scone (not happening) and the new victim, er... Polka Dot Plant hubby bought as a sacrifice, er... um gift. I have no luck with them, but they are so cute and people keep bringing me more. *shaking head* Poor thing.
lol

The rest of the day was eaten up by a hospital endocrine appointment for the eldest boy and then preparations to celebrate Summer Solstice tonight. Beautiful BBQ dinner with the 1st watermelon of the season, followed by a lovely (quick due to the extreme heat here) fire... with a wee blessing and some marshmallow roasting. Simple and Splendid.


Post a Comment