BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 158

It's Wednesday, time for WOYWW over at:

I started art-ing again, slow going but going none the less. :O) 
That's my Book of Days Journal open primed before bed and waiting. Last night I did a couple of super condensed Multi-Day Spreads to get from May 10th to the the 30th caught up. YES it's been that long since anything done in it. wow. 
 
I have fleurs this week... pretty pink fleurs !
Big smiley ones from my hubby and pretty little painted roses from Mrs.Owens (My 'other' Mom).

Update on my health: 
Lyrica treatment for Fibromyalgia is going GREAT. 
The Flexiril has had one serious side effect though... We spent 6+ hours at the hospital Sunday/Monday night/morning because I have a UTI *and* my bladder has dropped. 
Both the emergency room doctor and my family doctor (who I saw promptly Monday afternoon) think that the Flexiril helped speed the process. Wonderful.
Can't win fer losing... lol. So that means I'm taking:
 ~Antibiotics for the Strep Throat (3X a day with/without food)
~Antibiotics for the UTI (2X a day with food)
~Probiotics I have to make sure I'm NOT taking with this antibiotics
~Anti-yeast infection pill: Taken 
(before I get another one like I just got over from the Strep antibiotics) 
~ Lyrica and Night (still to chicken to try 2X a day)
~Sleeping Aids
~Variety of pain killers
In addition:
~NO lifting, bending over, yelling or anything else that put 'pressure' of any kind 'down there'
~Avoid lying on my back and standing/walking for prolonged periods
~Kegels, Kegels, Kegels!
~only 1/4 cup of fluids at a time every 1/2-1 hour apart
~ Tiny meals frequently also no more than 1/4 cup-ish at a time

Confused yet? 
I sure am... 
Writing every last thing I do down so I can keep track of the times, amounts and doses. 
Yeeee haw!

I am fighting and I will win!

6 comments:

kay said...

wow you must be rattling with all those tablets,pleased that you are taking refuge in your crafting
have a fab crafty week
kay #25

Barbara said...

Awh, poor you!! Hope you have a pill container with a timer so you remember which pill when. Hope you will feel better soon.

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel said...

What a rotten time you're having - hope things improve for you soon. Your desk is very colourful - gorgeous flowers - Hazel WOYWW #82 x

Julia Dunnit said...

You WILL win, but my, it's quite a fight Sarah! Behind you gal! Love the flowers, just what a girl need to remind her that there's life outside...!

Valerie said...

oh my goodness! You are going through a lot! I like your flowers in your workspace. Hope you are better soon so you can create! Valerie #26