BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Red Key: Tea with my Muse...

Another 'out of order' page for The Red Key...
Created Saturday the 23rd.
Lower photo is of the Teacup my Muse *made* me buy her. ;O)
8 1/2" X 11" Book
 
Journaling:
Tea with my Muse...
Yesterday while out shopping my Muse looked over and saw this pretty little cup... she wanted it so somehow it 'jumped' into my basket...
Today I lit a candle, said a blessing, poured some tea and got a Cosmic Cowgirl phone call queued up. Then invited my Muse to join me... and she did...
The flutter of wings... the corner of my eye... never too close, but not too far away... present but not forward.. shy.
We had a lovely chat while working on my Book Cover...
I am amazed at how different our tastes are:
PINK is not *my* color, but she likes it...
High Heels and Short Skirts, messy spaces...
Chocolate over Caramel... so unlike me in those respects.
We both like fiddly-diddly music and bare feet on wooden floors, sunlight and sweet drinks... and Coffee.
 




3 comments:

LiliansArt said...

Darling tea cup. Oh. With 4boys something a little girly is probably needed at times...hahani should know too inhale 3 boys under 8 hrs lol....keep creating..heArtLilian

HeARTworks said...

What an adorable cup- no wonder she made your spirit fly! Patsy from
HeARTworks

KanataNewf said...

so thrilled for you that you are back to creating. And that little cup is just adorable. A fun and happy lift!