BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 157

Wednesday again... Time for WOYWW over at:
Head on over and see what everyone else is up to this week!

 Still feeling poorly, though the new meds are starting to slowly work.
Have a sleep apnea test to do later this month, the 'official' diagnosis will follow results from that. 
My doctor has all but told me it is and also started me on treatment for Fibromyalgia. Lyrica is the choice for now and night-time Flexeril for pain. I do.NOT.like what the Flexeril does: 16+ hour sleeps and it seems to be 'the' thing lobotomizing me the most. Lyrica after a week: I can *feel* the positive changes! 
That makes me happy, oh so happy. 

All adding up to nuffin' new by me in the Studio. Have been slowly laying things out to work on ASAP after a few more of my brain cells return from their lil' Flexeril Holiday. lol
 Can you find the dogs? They were hell bent on sneaking into the picture today.
iPhone I've been using to play music on to stay sane and the usual mess.
The rest of the pictures are from last Saturday... Greg had to work so he dropped the 4 boyz and me off at my parents for the day. We camped out... watched the 'Ride for Dad' motorcycle parade go by early in the day... spent the rest watching movies (mmm... Johnny Depp in Pirates #4... yum) me napping and the boyz art-ing. Thomas, who is 7 years old, spend 3 hours making this awesome picture of the stain glass Cardinal in my parents window. 7 year old... 3 HOURS. WOW. It was awesome. 
It got a wee torn so he got mad smashed it all up and tossed it. I got most of it back so it's out on my desk this week. I intend to use it my MY book, there is a lesson page in there... I know it. 
Soooo??? What's on Your Workdesk this Wednesday?


 

5 comments:

Serendipity Stamping said...

Thomas I am glad your Mom pulled your picture back and saved it! You have a lot of talent for a 7 yr. old and should be very proud of this picture done by YOU. Believe me when I say I have never been able to draw like that. Keep on drawing and the better you will get. Sorry Mom this was for Thomas. #147

SophieNewton said...

Fabulous craft space you have there and what a talented little artist :-) Happy WOYWW!
Sophie
#81

May said...

Great crafty space.. your little one is so cute and a very clever artist..great job.. Hugs May x x x#34

kay said...

thomas is certainly talented,hope you find the meds settle soon and you fill better
have a fab crafty week
kay #52

CraftygasheadZo said...

Super pics, hope you get things sorted soon because having the right meds makes a huge difference I know! Take care my WOYWW friend, am still snooping, all but a little late! Zo xx 65