BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

3... 2... 1... Countdown!



I don't have any sh-tuff to post until I get back... in fact I feel a little 'lost' today sitting here at my almost empty work space.
But 3 days of uninterrupted time awaits!!!

Well folks this is post 98...
that's just a mere 2 away from 100.

I've been thinking about what to do and I think I'm going to follow what a few fellow Bloggers have done, a RAK draw!!!
I will put together something fab while I'm away and post pictures and all the deets when I get back.
I will let you know I'm going to have 3 prizes...

1. 100th Post (post a comment on the post)

2. 100 Followers on Blogger (as soon as I reach that)
3. 100 Followers on NetworkedBlogs (as soon as I reach that)
3 ways to win!
So go forth... & spread the word!!!
Hope everyone has as good a weekend as I plan to have.
I'll see you on the Flip-Side of the weekend!!!

Much Love,

~Sarah~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah!

THought I'd start you off.. Hope you have a fabulous NavCan weekend! Have some fun for those of us who can't be there too! :)

fairyrocks said...

OK I did my best to link this up....Hmmm we'll see,
Great idea!!