BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dirty Scraps #7... DRAMA QUEEN!

Got my layout done for Dirty Scraps #7: Drama!
This is about that person we all have in our lives... I finally managed to 'stake' mine but I'm sure there will be others.
The scrunched papers are soaked in Glimmer Mist; whenever I over spray I wipe up the dribbles with a clean white sheet of paper... keep adding and eventually wind up with something pretty cool. Waste not, Want not!
I ripped, I inked, I scrunched, I bashed the brads flat with a hammer... this was FUN.

6 comments:

Carla said...

Sara AWESOME take on the challenge! LOVE it, and you are right waste not want not! GREAT JOB!

Unknown said...

ROFL Bitch slapped Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmesOx said...

THIS is awesome! I love it! Especially your upcycling of the glimmer misted papers...sucha brilliant idea!

lara said...

you are a woman after my own heart with the misting and the scrunching and the reusing and the banging ... LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for playing dirty!

Laurajean said...

OMG, this had me ROFLMAO...love it girl...U rocked this challenge :)

Beandip said...

OMG! This made me laugh so hard!!! Great job, and thank you so much for the laugh. I really needed it.