BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Art Journal-y Day...

This 'bug' that's had me in it's clutches is finally abating...
Fever broke today but left me feeling weak & drained.
Other than picking away at my Art sh-tuff,
I've been a pretty unproductive member of the human race.
So the good news is I got 2 pages done today! :O)

This was for A Year in the Life of an Art Journal
Prompt: Soar.
I found this one really difficult... it just didn't 'jog' anything right away... I picture hunted, I surfed then I hit the quotes. I LOVE this quote... it's only a bit 'soar' but I HAD to do something with it.
Journaling:
"My own brain is to me the most unaccountable of machinery-
always buzzing, humming, soaring, roaring, diving, and then buried in mud.
And why? What's this passion for?"
~Virginia Woolf~


This one for Your Life Spelled Out
Prompt: Outrageous!
Journaling:
"Old age is an excellent time for outrage. My
goal is to say or do at least one outrageous
thing every week."
~Louise Kronenberger~
(American Writer, 1904-1980)

1 comment:

Tyggereye said...

Great art journal pages. I love your eyes on that second one. Aging is totally an eye opener!