BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello Monday...

Good Morning... I hope the sun is shining on your piece of the planet. It is in mine!
Though I doubt I'm going to get much chance to enjoy it.
Today begins the pack-up/de-gunge of the office/craft room. The new paint is bought and I want to get it painted while we're still in 'open window' rather than 'air conditioner' season.
Looking forward to it being done, but not the doing part... lol

Both images for these projects were supplied by *The Graphics Fairy*,
one of my favorite places to roam on the internet.

Artist Postcard for Collage Obsessions Challenge #14: Flowers... I felt the need to do a little 'Spring'... the Lily-of-the-Valley were just sooo sweet. I trimmed them and mounted them on another piece of pattern paper, lightly sanded it all to age it a bit. Then I used watered down White Pearl Lumiere to shimmer the flowers and the strip on the left.
Remember... to stop and smell the flowers. Always good advice.


This is an Inchie for the Small World of Inchies & Twinchies Challenge: Rosy Cheeks.
This lil lady looked a bit flustered to me, or is that flushed...? *wink* waving herself off with her fan... My Oh My!
I started with a 1" square of heavy shimmery brown cardstock, covered in some Vintage Lace, then topped with lil' Miss. I inked around the heart and traced over the swirls with a super-fine Sharpie.



2 comments:

Ellen said...

she certainly looks rather hot.
I love the lacy background

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

This is so beautiful! I love the background also!