BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm back, 99th post... and a Blog Hop!

I made it back Safe & Sound from my trip, which was AWESOME!

I got 14 layout pages completed...

I'll post pictures once I get a chance to unpack a bit & snap'em.
Reminder this is Post 99...

I've got the prize packs together, just need to snap pics of those too.
Will post all the goodies tomorrow!
3 ways to win:
1. 100th Post
(post a comment on the 100th post)
2. 100 Followers on Blogger
(as soon as I reach 100)
3. 100 Followers on NetworkedBlogs
(as soon as I reach 100)
3 ways to win!
So go forth... & spread the word!!!


The Hop is HERE at Clips-n-Cuts.
Vicky was celebrating her 100th blog post and started this fun ongoing blog hop of papercrafters. So join in the fun... it super easy:

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Thank you so much for joining the fun! Great way to meet each other. Just a note: you have posted the blog hop twice.