BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

3 'little' Projects...

Today we went to the Wake for a very wonderful lady, who babysat my brother and I all through our early School Years. I've been crying on and off all day... bit out of sorts...
I sat down and did a few 'mini' projects to keep my thoughts & fingers from both being idle.
Yes, I do believe that Art makes for very good medicine. :O)

This is my 4X4 for this Weeks 4X4 Friday: Spring Garden.
I love seeing the Crocus' popping their pretty little faces through the dull winter grass...
That's Spring to me!
Pink Mulberry Paper, Clip-Art from an old Garden book and the flowers are shimmered up with a light coating of Pearl White Lumiere.


An Artist Postcard for the Collage Obsession: Beach Challenge.
The towel is Mulberry Paper, sun part of a sticker I doodled over, water bottle & beach ball are stickers... and the whole kit & kaboodle was sprayed with Tuscan Sun Glimmer Mist, to get that Warm Golden Summer Glow.


Another Artist Postcard for Art Creations Friday: #71
I 'tinted' the little girl with washed out paints, sprayed the background in 2 shades of Green Glimmer Mist, the bucket is painted with Silver 3D Crystal Lacquer and the flower centers are Gold 3D Crystal Lacquer.

Post a Comment