BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

4X4 Friday: Ornate... ~Tea Time~



For today's 4X4 Friday prompt I decided to go in a steampunk-y but not -ish direction. :O)
TEA!
I popped over to The Graphics Fairy and started searching for Tea Pots...
this one was poi-fect. The Clock background is from there too.
Background Rub-Ons are rouge de Garance (Sandy Lion).
I colored the Tea Pot with my SU! markers then coated it in 3D crystal lacquer.
Voila!

I took 2 picture since in the 'flat-on' was hard to not get the gloss of the Lacquer to glare... shiiiiiiiiiney. :O)

6 comments:

Femmy said...

great 4 x 4 !!!!

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

A great collage! Love the teapot... and now I think it is 'tea time'!

LivArtNow said...

Wow, that's one gorgeous teapot!!

Linda

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely ornate card. I have to say that the Tea Pot is amazing! It's given me some ideas.

the gypsy magpie said...

Very pretty! I'm really interested in the laquer idea- that really gave your piece great dimension. Thanks for sharing your idea!

PetraB said...

Perfect for teatime!