BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Freeeeeaky Friday...

In a mooooood today...
It's just been one. of. those. weeks. with my 4 boys driving me slowly insane.
Not any 1 thing just many, many little things chipping away bit by bit...
The fact that my fiance has been working early afternoons to late morning, then coming home to sleep til noon (so he can do it all again) hasn't helped much.
I'm solo-parenting this week and it looks like next week too.
*sigh*
So... I looked at the list of projects I wanted to get done and decided to vent myself on a few of the creepier options... why not? Art is Therapy!

This is my Arch for Art on the Darkside: Fear Itself
HUGE thank you to Elizabeth at The last door... down the hall for the Template... it was poi-fect!
I found the image online, printed it off faint... sprayed it LIBERALLY in 2 red Glimmer Mists and a bit of gold. Black inked the outside edges.
The Quote:
Fear is an emotional response to a perceived threat
it is a basic mechanism occurring
in response to a specific stimulus,
such as pain or the threat of danger.
The quote was coated again, LIBERALLY in 3D Crystal Lacquer, when it was partly dry I tipped it up to let it drip.




This is an Artist Postcard for Darkness Inspiration: Bewitched
Clip-Art Glitzed up with Martha Stewart Glitter on 3D Crystal Lacquer.
Background also sprayed in 2 red Glimmer Mists.
I really like the look on her face... so... so... Bewitching... lol.


Artist Postcard for Haunted Design House Macabre Monday #35: Walking Dead Divas (HDH035)
I shimmered her face up with Pearl White Lumiere, painted (yup, dipped a brush in it, instead of spraying) her eyes, lips and the Rose with Glimmer Mist. Then I 3D Crystal Lacquered her lips and the blood pools on the Rose. When the 3DCL was dry I painted some more red Glimmer Mist on the blood and her lips.
Good to the last bite...

7 comments:

Barb said...

Sarah, these are fantastic! That arch with the faint image... soooo creepy-cool! And your zombie entry is perfect! Love the shimmer & the 3d effects... thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

Renée said...

Oh that gothic arch is stunning, love the imaged "trapped" inside trying to get out. Really like the witch too. Great hat. The dead diva is wonderful with her blood red lips and the blood dripping from the rose.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

WOW!!! These are amazing creations. WOW! I bet you felt TONS better after this :). Hope your next week is much better!

Gabby said...

Amazing creations!

Lori Saul said...

Wow- on a wonderful darkness roll- these are all great and creative!

Linda aka Oz said...

your work is amazingly fun and fabulous but I am truly blown away most by the fact that you have four boys and not one of them is cut up and put in the freezer yet... wow I bow to you. Oz

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Wow! I love your work! beautiful and creepy! Thanx for participating the Darkness Inspiration challenge!