BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Art Journaling...

Yesterday and this morning were all about playing catch-up with my Art Journaling... I got a chance to throw some paint at the paper over March Break but not *think* on the elements and words...
This was for the prompt 'UN' from A Year in the life of an Art Journal.
Journaling:
I have been through so many
changes over the past 3 years...
Some good, some not so good... but
where does that leave me? I thought
I knew my STORY but then the pages
ahead got torn out... and the new
ones are blank. That leaves me
with a STORY that is as yet...
UN-written.
WHY? What do I do now?
Who am I? Where am I going?
What is my Story now?

This was last weeks prompt for Your life in Words 'My Wall'.
I always loved this picture, it was taken at the McKenzie King Estate last trip we made up.
Journaling:
I walk a road that keeps
going as long as I live... it twists...
it turns,,, it's dark... it's light...
but all along this road there has
been a WALL of supporting
people... friends, family
even strangers. When
I get weary walking
this road I can always
rest on
my WALL before
I continue on
my way.
~SCE~

This weeks prompt is 'Between'.
I decided to try some collage cut & paste work...
Journaling:
"You know that place between
sleep and awake, the place where
you can still remember dreaming?
That's where I'll always love
you, Peter Pan. That's
where I'll be waiting"
~Tinkerbell ~


No comments: