BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dark Bird... The Raven.

This is my Art for the Darkness Inspiration The Dark Birds: Crows & Ravens Challenge.
Another Artist's Postcard. This time it's a total collage work...
I used a Raven from the Suggested Site and the background from Cemerony and the Books I'm not sure where from were already on my 'puter...
I aged the background with ink and a bit of sanding, same with the books and words.
The Raven is coated in 3D Crystal Lacquer for a nice shiny epoxy look.
Words from Edgar Allan Poe's 'The Raven'.

5 comments:

Lori Saul said...

Wonderful Raven entry and tribute to Poe!

johanna said...

fantastic contribution, love poe´s raven!

Tyggereye said...

I love this!! Love it. very very cool. Great Poe trib.

Evil Edna said...

that is just wonderful, nearly as fab as your hair (are you a fan of Lizzy Siddal?). Really like the colour of both and the age effect on the picture.
EE

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

This is so cool! I love it!