BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dark Lady... SteamPunk Style.


I made an Artists Postcard this morning for the Dark Ladies Theme over at Darkness Inspirations.
As usual... ANY excuse to SteamPunk! ;O)
Wonderful background is SteamPunk-licious!

Top hat & Face were free-Clip Art floating around in my 'puter...
Put it all together; add some cogs, lace, feathers, watch bits and a porcelain flower... you get this:

I didn't clean up the Glue-Gun webs... I liked the added 'spook' value:




8 comments:

Tammy Freiborg said...

You've met the challenge in a fantastic way - love the hat!

Days End Studio said...

ALSO:
Selected for the Bad Girls Party BUS!!!! Whoooo Party On!
http://badgirlskits.com/mb/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=9703&p=152312#p152312

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is wonderful! The woman is very intriguing. And I like the extra glue which gave a spider web type look to it.

"MOI" Freubel said...

WOWWWW Sarah !
Am I glad that I found your blog by the Darkness Inspiration !!
What a exciting entry ! So detailed and beautiful composed !
Bravo !!
*****
I've browsed a for a moment through your blog and found it very enjoyable. Great posts !
*****
Greetings from Rian (the Netherlands)

BrigitteG said...

woww Sarah @!!!!

aweeesome stuffs that you do...
love your take on the 'Dark Lady' theme !!

BRigitte G. (from Australia)
http://scrapsanctuary.canalblog.com

Linda Gibbons said...

Love your steampunk lady, very mysterious under her veil.

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab Dark Lady piece, and I particularly love your hat! :D

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Oh, wow! This Dark Lady is beautiful! And i love the steampunk style!