BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Heart the Art... #11 & 12.

As you can see... I finally got me some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.
Fun!
I'm still on a learning curve but glad to have joined the other addicts! ;O)

#11 Fearless
Front:

Tune In
a work of the heart
made by me
live creatively
2010 is my year
to 'create'. I've
learned to be
"Fearless"
when it comes to
trying new
techniques.

Back:

* No Shells due to allergies*
ANYTHING ELSE I CAN FIND!!!

#12 Lucky
Front:

A Story over 20 years in the making...

Back:

This was a SUPER easy prompt... Lucky by Jason Mraz is 'our' song. :O)

LUCKY

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
~Lucky~ By Jason Mraz

2 comments:

Tyggereye said...

What great pages! I love your fearless one. Very cool!

Tammy Freiborg said...

Here's to Creatitivity in 2010 and more great pages!