BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hey You'fer,.. Go for a Two'fer...

This Layout is for Gutter Girls #35 and the Bad Girls Scrap Lottery I.

For Gutter Girls I needed:
~Title/Theme: Road Trip
~Song: The Climb by Miley Cyrus
~Embellishment: Map

For Bad Girls I needed:

~Yellow

~Red
~Circles
~Hand Journaling

~Hearts


Journaling:

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking


I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

~The Climb~ by Miley Cyrus

I have had quite the

Road Trip

so far in my life.

I can look at my body

and see the Map

of where I’ve been…

Which makes me who I

Am Today…

I would never

Change that.

I went a little crazee with the 3D Crystal Lacquer... which is still one of my favorite products.

The flowers, wings, hearts and crown were all Punch-Outs from a Fancy Pants Holiday Kit. I wanted a Shabby feel and they were poi-fect.

I covered the inside of the flowers and 1 of the hearts in 3D-CL and added dots on the crown tips.

The Map was one I printed out then I traced a Body form on the back and cut out.

Everything was 'aged' with ink rubbed around the edges.

Buttons, Fibres and some Lace to finish off.

1 comment:

Tyggereye said...

I love the epoxy look on those elements. So cool!