BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Material Girl!

Ahhh... My Art MoJo is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkk!!
March Break is O-V-E-R...
Much as I love da Boyz, 4 extra bodies around 24/7 is not conducive to creating...
unless general mess counts.
*wink*
I ferried everyone off to their respective locals and hit the Art Table.
I made this 12 X 12 page for The Bad Girls Challenges:
Scrap The Song & Repurpose those Security Envelopes.
lol... I would explain but I think the pictures can talk for themselves.
Full Page:

Hidden Journaling:
I don't throw anything out!
It drives my family nuts but
my Muse is Happy!


Bottom Right:

Bottom Left:

Top Left:

Top Right:

3 comments:

Tyggereye said...

Great page. I try to keep little bits and pieces, but alas I do throw alot out! haha Love your mojo on this one!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

I can totally tell your muse is happy!!! It is speaking it in this piece! Thanks for sharing this with us!!!! You rock!

Maria said...

This layout is blinkin wonderful, I really love your work you just take it to the next level and run with it.....