BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What to choose...??? Help!


We're in deep house de-grunging mode this year...
I want to get everything cleaned, de-cluttered, repaired and some major re-painting done before our Wedding in September.
I'm *almost* to the point of being able to pack-up my Craft Room for a total re-paint. My EX picked the dark, dark blue that's in there now... yuck!
Karma etc... demands a re-paint!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm totally open for ANY suggestions/ideas on colors...
What stimulates you?
What gets your creative juices going?
What doesn't work (drives you crazee after a week)?
HELP???!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

It sounds gross, but the colour I find that inspires creativity the most is actually green! My hubby and I are painter / decorators and if you notice in all the hollywood films and tv they all have green too. Anyway, that is my two bobs' worth! lol! :)

Tyggereye said...

I'm big into turquoise right now or avocado green. I likie. Even a perfect shade of orange I might like, but that would be really hard for me to find. Like this with some white accents.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45936576@N06/4285694496/