BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Almost caught up...

Almost got all the back-logged Art Journal Pages posted... maybe 1 or 2 more 'dumps' before your all caught up. ;O)
Once school starts my Art Journaling will slow as I get back in the Studio working on... well, work. My Summer Vacation with the kids will be oooooooover. I'm itching to get back already... can you hear that most sacred Staples Back-to-School Anthem: "It's the most wonderful time of the year...." in the background???? ah yes...

Happy Birthday Cupper:
Ancient Rhythm:
Happy Days:
Staying Connected:
5 Years!

Ghosts:
Ninja the Beta:
Special Days:
Love of Family...


1 comment:

Cindy Callahan said...

I'm really enjoying the art journal pages Sarah. I'm even thinking of starting something similar myself. It's such a great idea to keep a journal with drawings rather than just words.