BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dwatted Wabbit... did it again...

The markers I'm using must be eXtra Yummy or something...
I put the journal down on the couch, under a blanket AND heaped on a pillow too, after Hope's last snack-attack not taking chances.
Figured that would suffice, best I could do while dashing for the phone in another room...
She STILL managed to get under it all and nibble.
*le sigh*
Ah well... ya gotta laugh!
When the family looks back on this book in the years to come SHE has made sure she's part of the stories in this volume.
Earned herself another whole page in fact...
AND some serious CAGE TIME.
Baaaaaaaad Bunny!
lol

1 comment:

bradchaelaleslie said...

This is so funny...we had a bunny and I just loved him. I'm not much of a pet person (was nearly attacked by dogs when I was a kid)..but bunnies? They are just too too sweet. Thanks for sharing :) http://spillingmyheart27.blogspot.com/